Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Slow and Steady? I Think Not.

Fall is here!

This weekend, I took my first long weekend walk in the Houston Arboretum. These walks are a staple of my life during the "cooler" months (and by cooler I mean highs of 80 degrees instead of 98)..

I'm traveling (AGAIN!) this week, so I thought I might entertain you with some images from the Arboretum. First up ...

I found this little guy in the middle of the path at the arboretum. Since the trail maintenance people often drive around in golf carts, I was a bit worried about Mr. Tortuga. So I, rather like a paparazzo following Lindsey Lohan, used aggressive video-taping to herd our friend to safer environs. I'm sorry I scared him (as witnessed by the way he jerks into his shell around :12) but I think the woods are a better place for him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let's name him Lightning!