Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Get in my belly!

OK, things have been a little serious around this blog, what with responding to attacks on women and The Lorax indoctrinating our children. So now for something completely different.

I am obsessed with these:


They are called Laura's Wholesome Junk Food and they are kind of like cookies, only lumpier and chewier. I buy them at Whole Foods but you can also order them. I especially love the chocolate fudge flavor you see here -- which is also wheat free, for those of you who might be allergic or sensitive to wheat.

When my friends and I cook dinner together, we've been having these for dessert lately with some fruit. Much healthier than the typical baked goods we get. These also make a great snack -- because they have oats and dates, one serving of two "bite-lettes" can tide you over till your next meal.

No comments: