Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful - 2011

"The best way to thank God is to love one another." - 'Abdu'l-Baha

I stole this quote from my friend Annie's facebook page. (Annie is also the wonderful writer behind Motherhood and More; you should check it out).

As I was chopping sweet potatoes this morning, I was composing a whole essay on this theme, but I think I'll just stick with this: whether you are thankful to God, the universe, or physics, I hope you have the chance to act on it today by loving those near and far and loving the earth. Yes, grace may be undeserved, but we don't have to act like we don't deserve it. We can show our thanks by giving the world our best selves.

Blessings to you and yours. I'm thankful to all of you who spend a little of your time here on this blog.

No comments: