Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

You Gotta Laugh...

... is what I thought to myself when I returned home from a business trip at 1 a.m. last night to find that I had no toilet paper. You see, because of my light green project, I don't have paper towels or Kleenex in the house. As I wiped my bum with a birthday napkin (thank God that a couple of times I decided to use paper napkins for parties!), I thought that a good sense of humor is crucial to the eco-lution.

Greenies are always described as "humorless." What's that all about? I have a perfectly good sense of humor. I think Fox and Friends is hilarious ... oh wait... that's not supposed to be a comedy?

But seriously, if we can't laugh while we're rummaging for a TP-facsimile in the middle of the night, we're not going to last long.

Speaking of being able to laugh at ourselves, I love this video about the more ridiculous side of trying to be green (thanks MG for sending!)

2 comments:

Darci said...

Hilarious! And so sadly true!

Anonymous said...

Omg, that is hilarious. Thank God for birthday napkins!